how to blow smoking rings with an e-cigarette
The Easy Way To Blow Smoke Rings
Obviously the first thing you need for you to blow smoke rings is a vaping device. The second thing you need is a nice, calm environment because moving air will disrupt the fragile vapor, while still air will allow a smoke ring to grow to its full glory and linger for a while afterwards. Now that you have settled all of that, you are ready to blow smoke rings.
There are stages to any skill or trick so we will start with the easiest way to blow smoke rings before you proceed to the more difficult or advanced levels of blowing smoke rings. Start by making a vape ring by taking vapor into your mouth. You then shape your lips into a circle before taping your cheek. Once your mouth is in the right “O” shape, each tap of your cheek will send out a little ring.
With this you now know the way your mouth should be shaped and the right amount of vapor you need to push out to get a good ring. Once you have gotten this far ,the next step is to start pushing the vapor out with your tongue or with short breaths .The bigger smoke rings which everyone will admire will only start coming when you master the technique of pushing the vapor with your throat.
Advanced Tips to Blowing Smoke Rings
- Make them go faster farther. Push out the smoke rings out of your mouth by slightly jutting out your jaw forward.
- Put some backspin. Push your tongue forward as the vapor is leaving your mouth but keep it at the bottom of your mouth behind your teeth. You then use the middle of your tongue to quickly push the vapour out while pushing your jaw upwards. This keeps the rings tight and close together.
- Make them look better. Curl your lips just as the vapor leaves your mouth. This will improve your smoke rings. In fact, the further and quicker you do this, the faster and farther they travel.
5 Common Reasons Why You Can’t Blow Smoke Rings
Blowing smoke rings with the vapors from your vape pen can be fun especially when you want to show off like other vapers. However not everyone has such luck with blowing smoke rings. Here are five reasons why you or your friends may find smoke rings elusive.
Applying a spin when blowing smoke rings will keep them in shape for much longer than when you don’t. If you just blow vapor in the shape of an "o" without any spin, the "o" will dissipate before it even gets formed.
Getting the right form or the right “O” shape of your mouth involves flattening your lips against your teeth, and not puckering them too much or curling them inward. You won’t be able to blow smoke rings if you are not able to assume this form.
Not Enough Vapor
If the vapor you inhale is not enough, there is no way you will make smoke rings. This is because the smoke rings are made of lots of vapor. So when there isn’t enough vapor, there won’t be any smoke rings to produce.
How windy is the environment where you are vaping. Even a slight draft is enough to prevent you from producing smoke rings. So ensure that you are in a calm environment with light or no movement of air before you try to blow smoke rings.
How long have you practiced. Only dragons are supposed to be born with the ability to blow fire and smoke rings. Since you are not one, you should practice the right technique and form, time and time again.
Final Tips For Learning How To Blow Smoke Rings
You need the right-juice to produce great smoke rings. Why? This is because thicker liquids lead to thicker clouds and great smoke rings by extension. That is why you should use the right PG/VG ratio for your e-liquid.
In all, it depends on the vaper. While some vapers blow great smoke rings with 50/50 ratios, some go for the 100% VG e-liquids. However, the best ratio is the 70VG/30PG ratio which is thick enough. We consider this ratio the best because this is the e-liquid ration that a large number of vapers are most comfortable with.
As you get better at vaping, you should be able to work what works for you.
Best Vape devices For Tricks And O’S
Just as you work on perfecting your vaping tricks, one other thing you should consider is your vape device. This is because the kind of vaporizer you use, impacts the kinds of tricks that you will be able to do.
Since your repertoire of trick is tied to your vape’s cloud production, your vape device should be one that properly balances power supply, output, and airflow.
The preferred device for this level of vaping is a box mod that’s powered by two or more batteries although recent models of single and internal battery mods have sufficient power. For lots of advanced cloud chasers, unregulated devices are preferred because RDA’s tend to work the best. Vaporesso Delta and Luxe deserve a try.
However these unregulated mods require an intricate knowledge of proper battery care that is readily available to regular vapers. For those who prefer regulated mods, sub-ohm tank are the best bets.
Powerful mods and atomizers are not all that is needed to do vape tricks at a high level. You also need high-quality batteries that will help your device handle the strain, while optimized coils are also very important too.
10 Popular Vape Trick Stars To Follow
- vaustinl：Austin Lawrence is the proclaimed "Vape God" who shows off vape tricks on his popular Instagram account vaustinl. 3M followers on his Instagram, and more than 2M subscribers on Austin’s YouTube channel.
- a_kidz: 237kfollowers on Instagram, Byron Datau VGOD
- goddess: 206kfollowers , young lady, Based in Houston, ᴠietnamese
- pvrkerr: Instagram has 101kfollowers
- md_vapes: Instagram has 141kfollowers， Mike Durante based in USA
- bmitchh: 4kfollowers on Instagram, Brandon Mitchell🇰🇷VGO
- nightcrvwlxr: 8kfollowers on Instagram
- kyleevapes: Kylee Brehm, a girl who has 240kfollowers Instagram
- jordan__mv: 158kfollowers on Instagram
vapetricks: show vape tricks users and influencers make
Post by Eve Wang , 25 Mar 2019