According to the rules, we have selected 120 winners from more than 600 participants, and each will be awarded a XROS
IPHONE 11 PRO
iPhone 11 PRO
iPhone 11 PRO
iPhone 11 PRO is 64G, random color
We will pick 20 winners for each 100 entries, up to 200 winners could get a XROS
VAPORESSO XROS breaks through the limits of most pod system and brings users the best product experience. How do you define CROSS THE LIMITS? Participate in slogan customization to win the grand prize.
Submit your idea about how to define "Cross the limits" below
Make your own poster, post it on your IG/FB account with hashtag #xrosthelimits, tag @vaporesso_ecig and 3 friends
1. Age requirements determined by local law.
2. Use #xrosthelimits, make sure your account is not private.
3. More creative slogan is more likely to win
4. Winners' announcement will be on Aug 11.
5. iPhone 11 PRO is 64G, random color
6. We will pick 20 winners for each 100 entries, up to 200 winners could get a XROS
Vaporesso e-cigarette devices are intended for use with e-liquids, which may contain nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. Do not use with any other substances. Do not get on skin or in eyes. Do not drink. Store in original container and keep away from children and pets. In case of accidental ingestion, call the Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
This product is intended for adult users of nicotine-containing products, particularly current smokers or vapers. Underage sale is prohibited. Do not use this product if you:
• Are under the legal age of purchase
• Are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Have heart disease, stomach or duodenal ulcers, liver or kidney problems, throat disease, or difficulty breathing due to bronchitis, emphysema, or asthma
• Have an overactive thyroid or pheochromocytoma (a tumor of the adrenal gland that can affect blood pressure)
• Are taking certain medications, such as theophylline, ropinirole, or clozapine
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 - Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde and acetaldehyde which known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Nicotine, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov